Four Layer DelightFrom blondeberry 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 stick butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 cup Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 small pkg instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- coolwhip shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter.
- Add the flour, sugar and most of the nuts. (save a few for garnishing at the end)
- Press into a 9 x 13 and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Cool.
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar and cup of cool whip.
- Spread this mixture over the cooled crust and chill in the frig.
- Mix together the instant pudding and milk for 2 minutes. Spread over the second layer. Cool.
- Last layer - top with cool whip and sprinkle with nuts. Serve well chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookblondeberry Charleston, SC
The Rating6 people
wow delicous dessert thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Berry..I am gonna look at your recipes, but first
want to wish you Happy Birthday!! (Me TOO today..#60!!)
Hope yours is/was the best!!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Yummy..got my 5 also!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it