Amaretto CrepesFrom turtle66 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 cup Amaretto shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- Additional butter for cooking shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender combine milk and eggs Mix on medium-high speed until light and foamy
- on low speed add sugar and salt pulse on high speed for a few seconds
- add butter, amaretto, and vanilla, pulse on high speed for several seconds
- Turn blender off and Add flour all at once and blend until just combined.
- in a none stick pan over medium high heat.
- using a flexible spatula spread a tiny amount of butter in pan
- Pour 1/4 to 1/3 cup batter into the pan. As you pour, quickly tilt the pan in all directions to spread a thin layer of batter across the bottom. Pour in just enough batter to thinly cover the bottom of the pan.
- when bubbles just begin to form Lift up the edge using spatula and turn over
- repeat process until all batter is used.
- I Serve my Crepes with fresh Blackberrys, Strawberrys, Bananas, Syrurp and Butter.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookturtle66 Sacramento, CA
The Rating5 people
Sounds delightful!pat2me in Nashua loved it
love crepes and the amaretto will add a nice flavor .. thank you for a nice recipe...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
I love crepes made this way!
Michaeltrigger in loved it