The Greek Feta DressingFrom noir 8 years ago
- 3/4 Cup Mild feta cheese shopping list
- 3 Tbsp plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 Lemon; juice of shopping list
- 1 tsp Fresh chopped mint shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Fresh chopped marjoram shopping list
- 1 tsp Fresh chopped oregano shopping list
- 1 clove garlic; minced shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Process in blender the feta, yogurt and lemon until smooth.
- Fold in the herbs, garlic and pepper.
- Thin with a little extra lemon juice or water if desired.
- Serve fresh on salad or for dipping.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating14 people
Oh yum. This sounds amazing. I love feta cheese. Great post my friend and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh yeah!smooch in America loved it
lip-smacking good!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it