Kickin Chicken SandwichFrom mountainmama 6 years ago
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 4 canned artichoke hearts, drained and thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cups mixed field greens shopping list
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/2 cup Classico® Creations Pesto shopping list
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 4x4 squares focaccia shopping list
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Heat barbeque grill to a medium-high heat.Combine mayonnaise and Classico® Creations Pesto in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Cut bread horizontally in half.
- Brush chicken lightly with olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until just cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to cutting board; cool slightly. Cut chicken on sharp diagonal into 1/2-inch slices.
- Spread pesto mayonnaise onto cut surfaces of bread. Layer chicken, mozzarella, artichokes, tomato and greens onto bottom halves. Top with bread tops.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- greentreefrogs TN
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- chefzilla Hope, AR
- secretocean Fort Lauderdale, FL
- kimberry Mesa, Arizona
- chefmandee Okeechobee, FL
- bakermanrooster Wichita, KS
- albys1 Broomall, Pennsylvania
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating20 people
YUM!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
Very nice Thanks Love the bread Love the artichokes Thanks :)kimberry in Mesa loved it
Absolute heaven, wish I could give it more than 5!ayngelwing in Vancouver British Columbia loved it