Zucchini CookiesFrom michellem 7 years ago
- 4 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 2 tsp soda shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cup grated zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup salad oil shopping list
- 2 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 cup raisin(optional) you can add 1 cup of chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup walnuts shopping list
- Glaze: shopping list
- 2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- Sift frist 7 ingredients.
- Mix sugar, zucchini, oil and vanilla; add flour mixture.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add raisins(optional) or chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Glaze while warm
- Can subsititute dates and coconut, dates and nuts , or orange juice for milk in glaze.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating10 people
Hey Michelle sweetie - my mom used to make a similar zucchini cookie when I was a kid during the zucchin bumper crop season - and we loved them. I haven't had them in ages and now with your recipe, I'm jonesing to taste them again. Thanks so much! ...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh Michell.... this is a great recipe... I am saving, rating and mailing to my Gmail... Unique recipe.... add the picture please!
Thanks very much for the post.berry in Winter Park loved it
Thanks. I am saving this recipe.fluffy24 in Cranston loved it