Dem BonesFrom dooley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 400
- Seasong the pork well with the Cajun seasoning and Garlic powder
- Put in a baking dish lined with foil
- Mix together the orange juice concentrate and BBQ sauce
- Pour over the ribs
- Bake in 400 oven for approx. 1 1/2 hours
- The sauce shouldn't be runny but thick, if it's runny it ain't ready
- Enjoy some of the most tender ribs you have ever eaten!
- Just for fun, sit one on top of your head and watch your tounge beat your brains out tring to get to it!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating7 people
Great recipe, Dooley !!! Thanks! I love your sense of humor too! :+D Five forks!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
*wink*pink in USA loved it
I also appreciate the smile. sounds awesome too.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!