Rice Krispie Veggie CasseroleFrom shuga 6 years ago
- 3 cups Rice Krispies shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1½ cups fresh lima beans shopping list
- 2 cups of fresh broccoli shopping list
- 1 cup water chestnuts shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 10.5-ounce can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 package of dry onion soup shopping list
How to make it
- Brown Rice Krispies over low heat in butter.
- Set aside.
- Place lima beans, broccoli and water chestnuts in baking dish.
- Pour sour cream and mushroom soup over ingredients.
- Cover with dry onion soup mix and browned Rice Krispies.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350.
- It really tastes so good!
The Cookshuga United States
The Rating5 people
*wink* ^5!pink in USA loved it
This is most creative ^5, nice crunch topping with a touch of sweet.noir in Boston loved it
This sounds really bad to me, which means my gd will love it. Thanks.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it