Mexican Pizza SquaresFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 2 (8-oz.) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 1 (16-oz.) can refried beans shopping list
- 1 cup dairy sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (from 1 1/4-0Z. pkg.) shopping list
- 6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- l/2 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 1 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough into 4 long rectangles.
- Place crosswise in ungreased 15xl0xl-inch baking pan;
- press over bottom and 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Bake at 375°F. for 14 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Spread beans over crust to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning mix; mix well.
- Spread sour cream mixture over beans.
- Sprinkle cheese, onions, bell pepper, tomatoes and olives evenly over sour cream mixture.
- Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
Thank-you for sharing a 'Clever', Delicious,
"5"FORK!!!!! Recipe...This is a 'must-make'!
~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yummy! Great post! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Great recipe, and thank you :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it