My Easy Chicken ChiliFrom lilliancooks 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs.chicken cutlets- cut into small cubes shopping list
- 1 tbls. olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions(about 1 large size onion) shopping list
- 8 oz. pkg. sharp cheddar cheese-shredded shopping list
- 1 can (14oz.)low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 can (4oz.) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 can (19oz.)cannellini beans-undrained shopping list
- 1 box yellow rice-prepared according to pkg. shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tbls. chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cilantro shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in very large saucepan over med.-high heat.
- Add chicken and onions - cook for 5-10 min.
- Stir in all dry spices - cook for 2 min.
- Stir in broth and green chilies - simmer for 30 min.
- Stir in beans - simmer for 10 min.
- Mix in cheddar cheese and prepared yellow rice.
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating16 people
Great recipe with a big HIGH 5!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
I love chicken chili! Mmmm! Just seeing what's in this is makin' my tastebuds dance, high 5, Lillian! And thanks for joining Chicken Little, hope you're having fun with us there! ~Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
My family LOVED this! Thanks for posting it, I'll be making it often!scotdog98 in loved it
I Have A Request155 members
Photo Help Needed20 members
Checkin Central284 members
Heat In The Kitchen316 members
Grouprecipes Rocks149 members
Newbie Questions49 members
The Refugees474 members
Chicken Little167 members
Recipes By You106 members