Cucumber Radish And Green Onion SaladFrom thegoldminer 8 years ago
- 3 cucumbers chopped finely (cut cucumber in half and using spoon, scoop out seeds. After chopping cucumber, squeeze in paper towel or veggie spinner to remove moisture. shopping list
- 2 Bunches radishes chopped finely shopping list
- 2 Bunches green onions chopped finely (the white part up to a little of the green) shopping list
- 1 large container sour cream 24 oz. shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- Lawry’s seasoned salt too taste-easy to over salt, careful. shopping list
- Cesar's blue cheese dressing see the recipe on my site (optional, decrease sour cream by amount of blue cheese or just add some blue) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chopped veggies in a large bowl.
- Add one large container sour cream, mix well.
- Add pepper and Lawry's seasoned salt. Mix well.
- Allow to age overnight.
- Put in a bowl, get a spoon and dive in.
- I have one of those food choppers you keep popping the plunger down.
- It really chops the vegetables.
- The smaller you chop, the easier for the sour cream flavor to penetrate.
- Most of mine ingredients are chopped to about 1/ 8 inch when chopped.
- But hey, try it with bigger pieces.
- Cesars blue cheese dressing is posted. It was like my mom made back in the early 60's. Went out for dinner and ordered salad with their blue cheese dressing, and bam, it tasted just like my moms. I didn't have her recipe but this was so close and so good. Cesars blue cheese dressing is incredible. Oh yes, Cesar is the the Chef I tracked down after the restaurant closed. Took lots of calls, and I got lucky, so did you.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating6 people
This sounds good, I think I might try it with Ranch dressing too as the kiddos are partial to it.
Gemtnacndn in Jasper loved it
Cucs and radishes with Blue Cheese ya just can't beat!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
This makes a great salad, JJ! I served with grilled ribeyes and chicken. Great combo of flavors. Thanks so much! ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it