Mock LobsterFrom pleasantvalleycabins 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- Clarified or melted butter for dipping. (A must in my opinion!) shopping list
How to make it
- In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, oil, garlic salt, pepper, brown sugar, mustard powder, ginger and pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Boil for about 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- When cooled, place the chicken into a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over it. (I used a covered bowl and rearranged often)
- Press out as much air as you can, seal and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours to marinate. (Because our plans changed, I ended up marinating for 48 hours and will do so again the next time I make it)
- Preheat a grill for medium-low heat.
- When hot, lightly oil the grate.
- Place the chicken on the grill and discard the marinade.
- Cook until chicken juices run clear, about 25 minutes.
- Turn as needed to keep the chicken from burning
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpleasantvalleycabins Logan, US
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!