Smoked Salmon on Red PotatoesFrom michellem 9 years ago
- 11/2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup fresh dill, minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, cleaned, unpeeled, and sliced into 1/2 inch rounds shopping list
- 5 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbs finely grated lemon zest Salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 pound smoked salmon, thinly sliced, cut into 1-inch squares shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 . In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, minced dill, mustard, brown sugar until blended.
- In a large bowl combine the potato, olive oil and lemon zest.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- With your hands , turn the potaoes to coat evenly. Then spread the potatoes in a single layer on large cookie sheets.
- Bake them, turning once, until golden on both sides, and tender when pierced with a fork. The potatoes can be prepared up to 6 hours in advance and stored at room temperature until ready to serve. Reheat them in the oven at 375 , until warm
- Place a spoonful of the dill sauce on each hot potato slice.
- Top each with a square of the salmon and garnish with dill sprig. Makes 40 pieces.
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating5 people
I used low fat sour cream and it was soooooooooo good...linebb956 in La Feria loved it
And how did i miss THIS one? What a great new appetizer to try - love the red potato serving idea...this is great, michelle!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!