Pineapple BreadFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple with juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter then gradually add sugar beating well.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt then add to creamed mixture alternately with pineapple.
- Mix well then stir in vanilla extract and spoon batter into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes then cool in pan 10 minutes and remove and cool completely on rack.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating15 people
Thanks you I love pineapple.blueeyes68ky in Owenton loved it
Sounds moist and delicious!michelle73 in Melville loved it
wow moist and yummy i like itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!