Spinach EnchiladasFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1(10oz) frozen spinach,defrosted and drained shopping list
- 2-3Tbs olive oil shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 4 oz. cheddar or monteray jack cheese,shreaded shopping list
- 1lb ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1Tbs cumin shopping list
- salt and pepper,to taste shopping list
- 8 flour tortillas shopping list
- 12-16oz salsa shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add garlic and cook for 1min. Add spinach,cover and cook 3 mins. Turn heat off and stir in shreaded chees,ricotta and cumin. Spoon spinach mixture evenly onto 8 tortillas. Roll up and place in a greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Pour salsa on top and bake ,covered,at 375 for 15-20 mins.,or till hot.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating7 people
Ooooh-this sounds so yummy!
My hubby and I love spinach!!
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
i love spinich! thanksnadeemnirvana in Sudbury, Nr Harrow/Wembley loved it
ack ack ack...loves me spinach! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it