Pumpkin Pie MilkshakeFrom grumblebee 6 years ago
- 2 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice),softened shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free milk shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice (or cinnamon and nutmeg -ground) shopping list
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- pumpkin-pie spice, for garnish (or cinnamon) shopping list
How to make it
- Place first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth.
- Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses.
- Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping; sprinkle with the additional pumpkin-pie spice, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookgrumblebee Calgary, CA
The Rating9 people
Drool.....this sounds sooooo good!fizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
Looks wonderful; can't wait to try~!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Grrreat!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it