Ultimate Chicken CasseroleFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 4 to 6 Cooked boneless chicken breasts (cubed or sliced) shopping list
- 6 Slices swiss cheese, or any other favorite. shopping list
- 1 can Campbells cream of chicken soup, (low salt) diluted with 1/4 Cup shopping list
- water shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- P.S. Use two cans of soup and 1 cup of sour cream if want extra sauce!!!!! shopping list
- dill or chives shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 small frozen bag of California mix vegetables or your favorite fresh combo............ shopping list
- 2 Cups pepperidge Farm Stuffing Mix (or similar quality) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 Cup onion, finely minced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Stuffing, melted butter and minced onion together; set aside..
- Place cooked chicken in a greased, glass dish.
- Cover with the Swiss cheese.
- Add the frozen bag of vegetables, thawed and drained.
- Cover with the soup mixture,and the sour cream.
- Season with Fresh dill, chives and pepper.
- Spread the stuffing mixture over the chicken.
- Place in Oven
- Bake at 325 for 1 1/2 hours, uncovered.
- Serve with Rice, and a great salad!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating15 people
You did it again, me' friend..yumm yumm ^^^^^5lanacountry in Macon loved it
Mmmmm, delicious! so nice!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sounds really good, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it