Creamy NoodlesFrom askksk 8 years ago
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter, divided shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed shopping list
- 3 Tbsp sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbsp milk shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 4 1/2 tsp minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, sauté garlic in 1 Tbsp butter until tender. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, salt, onion powder, Cajun seasoning, pepper and remaining butter. Cook and stir over low heat just until smooth (do not boil). Remove from heat.
- Drain spaghetti; toss with cream sauce. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
The Rating8 people
We're in the middle of making this now! The sauce is fantastic. We used fettuccine noodles instead of the spaghetti. We also doubled the ingredients of the sauce and utilized 1/2c chardonnay in place of 2tbs of the 4tbs of milk. I think next time...moresimplewhimsy in Fairbanks loved it
Talk about comfort food! What a great recipe, Ask! I'm definitely adding this to my list of "greats" and I know that this too will be a family favorite. Thank you for sharing!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
Oh this sounds super, got to try this, in this weeks menu.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!