One Pan Whiskey Pork ChopsFrom skystone 6 years ago
- Now You're Cooking! Export Format shopping list
- One-Pan whiskey-Flavored pork chops TAKES ONE HOUR shopping list
- main dish, meats shopping list
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rubbed sage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 4 6 ounce bone-in center-cut pork chops, trim shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 8 ounce package presliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup whiskey shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Combine the sour cream, water, flour, salt,pepper and
- sage in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil
- over medium high heat.
- Add pork and saute 5 mins on a side or until golden.
- Remove pork from pain. Add onions and mushrooms and saute for 3 mins.
- Addwhiskey, cook 1 min, or until most of liquid evaporates.
- Stir in sour cream mixture into pan.
- Return pork to pan and spoon sauce over the pork.
- Wrap the frying pan handle with foil.
- Cover frying pan and put in oven for 1 hr at 300
- I use boneless center loin pork chops.
- 310 calories
- 9.6 Gm fat
- Contributor: Cooking Light
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookskystone Boerne, TX
The Rating8 people
I have made this dish several times. It is quite tasty. I have a review of my first time at:
I am a fan of the sauce. This is definitely a stick to the bones kind...morebatona in Millville loved it
Absolutely great tasting stick to your ribs meal! Thx and the family thx you too!tinam in Tugun loved it
Great recipe! I give it a FIVER! Thanks :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!