Original Oyster Cracker SnacksFrom marky90 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except the crackers in a bowl and whisk for a minute or two.
- Using a large ziplock bag, add crackers and then add the wet mixture and shake gently to mix. You may have to do this is small batches, so use mixtue and crackers accordingly.
- Transfer to a lightly spayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 250 for 10 to 20 minutes, stiring often until brown.
- Stores to to two weeks for great munchin......
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating13 people
Sounds terrific! FIVER from this old bat, that's for sure! :+D Thanks!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
you go girl!theiris in Garden City loved it
This sounds yummy with cocktails!markeverett in Riverside loved it