Holupky CasseroleFrom marriage 7 years ago
- 1 small head cabbage shopping list
- 1lb. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (can be left whole, crushed or minced, however you like your garlic) shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice shopping list
- 3 (15oz) cans tomatoe sauce shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pre cook 1/2 cup rice ( do not need to cook thoroughly)
- Brown ground beef , onion and green pepper in large skillet.
- Chop cabbage in 1 inch squares and place in the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Mix cooked rice, tomatoe sauce into cooked beef mixture and bring to a boil.
- Pour mixture over the tope of cabbage.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
- Mix contents together when baking is complete.