Chicken Taco SoupFrom kellyg72 8 years ago
- 3 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning (1.25 oz) shopping list
- 2 (10 oz) cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies (not drained) shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) can of beer (not imported) shopping list
- 1 (8oz) can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 can of corn (drained) 15 oz. shopping list
- 1 can of black beans (15 oz) shopping list
- 1 can of chili beans (16 oz) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced small shopping list
- Shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- tortilla chips (crushed) - optional shopping list
How to make it
- Put onion, beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer and diced tomatoes in crock pot.
- Add taco seasoning and stir to blend.
- Lay chicken on top of mixture, press down slightly just until covered.
- turn on low for 5 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- put chicken back into soup and cook for another 2-3 hours.
- I put cheddar cheese, and sour cream on top of mine.
- You can use tortilla chips on top too.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating9 people
This sound fabulous and is so easy to make. Now I know what's for dinner tomorrow.
Sunneesunnee2000 in Portland loved it
good good 5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Very good and very easy. Thank you. L.lasaf in St. Paul loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!