Chicken Cordon Blue CasseroleFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 3/4 Cup panko bread Crumbs (Love panko, but you can use regular) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs dill weed shopping list
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed shopping list
- 12 ounces ham, cubed shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (Healthy Request) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- canola oil for browning shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- P.S You can make with cooked chicken, just add the panko bread crumbs to the top of the mixture , with melted butter! shopping list
- P.S.S You can pump up the cheese, by adding Provolone... shopping list
How to make it
- Dip chicken in egg and 1/2 C milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well. (Use a slotted spoon, easy to coat the small pieces)
- Brown in canola until golden brown.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish, toss cheese and ham over the cooked chicken.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk, dry mustard, dill and sour cream. Pour over all.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, until bubbly.
- No additional bread crumbs on top unless you like, as the chicken will already have the breading on it.
People Who Like This Dish 202
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating25 people
Classey as always Marky.. :) ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ HIGH 55555 my friend!! YUMMY!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Great recipe, cant' wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.marriage in Apalachin loved it
great marky i love this one thanks honminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it