Chicken Cordon Blue CasseroleFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 3/4 Cup panko bread Crumbs (Love panko, but you can use regular) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 Tbs dill weed shopping list
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, cubed shopping list
- 12 ounces ham, cubed shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (Healthy Request) shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- canola oil for browning shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- P.S You can make with cooked chicken, just add the panko bread crumbs to the top of the mixture , with melted butter! shopping list
- P.S.S You can pump up the cheese, by adding Provolone... shopping list
How to make it
- Dip chicken in egg and 1/2 C milk mixture, then toss with bread crumbs, coating well. (Use a slotted spoon, easy to coat the small pieces)
- Brown in canola until golden brown.
- Place chicken in a greased baking dish, toss cheese and ham over the cooked chicken.
- Mix soup with 1 cup of milk, dry mustard, dill and sour cream. Pour over all.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes, until bubbly.
- No additional bread crumbs on top unless you like, as the chicken will already have the breading on it.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating25 people
Classey as always Marky.. :) ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ HIGH 55555 my friend!! YUMMY!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Great recipe, cant' wait to try it. Thanks for sharing.marriage in Apalachin loved it
great marky i love this one thanks honminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it