The Cous-Cous CakeFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, drain and steam couscous for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and fluff with chop sticks or a fork while cooking.
- Place apples, raisins, water (or juice) and sea salt in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce flame to low, cover and cook until apples are done. This should take only 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and mix with couscous.
- Place mixture in a cake pan and spread out evenly.
- Cover the pan with a top or foil to hold in moisture.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating9 people
Very different, and a must-try for sure! HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This sounds great!!! Another 5 recipe!!linspj in New Hartford loved it
Marvelous idea!elgab89 in Toronto loved it