Pumpkin Ribbon BreadFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- Filling: shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 teaspoon grated orange peel shopping list
- Bread: shopping list
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1-2/3 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup pecans chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour together in small bowl then add egg and mix to blend.
- Stir in orange peel then set aside.
- Make bread by combining pumpkin, oil and eggs in a large bowl.
- Add sugar, salt, cloves, cinnamon, flour, baking soda and pecans then mix to blend.
- Pour 1/4 of the batter into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Carefully spread the cream cheese mixture over batter then add remaining batter covering filling.
- Bake at 325 for 1-1/2 hours then cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- Store in refrigerator.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
cat i just love pumpkin this is wonderful hon .........fiveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Very nice recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
This looks so good, and with the hint of orange - yummy! - Nataliefizzle3nat in Waterville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!