Tiramisu TrifleFrom sporadiccook 6 years ago
- 1 pkg (3.4oz) instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup light rum or cognac (I used Kahlua cause I had some already) shopping list
- 3/4 cup marscapone cheese shopping list
- 1 pint heavy cream, whipped shopping list
- 12 oz sponge cake, torn into bite size pieces (I used ladyfingers) shopping list
- 1 cup strong espresso shopping list
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
How to make it
- Combine pudding, milk, and rum; mix well with whisk. Lighten the marscapone cheese by turning and folding over serveral times; mix into pudding mixture. Fold in whipped cream to make filling.
- To assemble divide sponge cake into three portions. Layer one third on bottom of trifle bowl or glass bowl. Drizzle sponge cake with 1/3 cup espresso; spread with a third of the filling. Repeat twice to make 3 layers. Sprinkle cocoa over top. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.