Coconut Cream CakeFrom jmatthews00 7 years ago
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix shopping list
- 1 tablespoon white sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut cream shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs, oil, water and coconut flavoring.
- Beat for 2 minutes and pour into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut cream with sweetened condensed milk and stir until smooth.
- When cake comes out of the oven, poke holes into it in even rows using a large fork or chopsticks.
- Pour milk mixture over, allowing it to soak into the cake.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and continue whipping until stiff.
- Spread over cooled cake.
- Sprinkle top with flaked coconut.
The Cookjmatthews00 Central, NY
The Rating8 people
Lovely recipe. FIVE ~~! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I'm all over this one...Love cakes that don't require frosting...Thanks...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I can taste this melting in my mouth right now. Thanks!lindabtx in Plano loved it