Lemon PotatoesFrom noir 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1 teaspoon dried) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 russet potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable stock shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the potatoes and cut each into 6 or 8 wedges.
- Spread the potatoes out evenly on a heavy, rimmed baking sheet and then pour about 3/4 of the vinaigrette over them.
- Toss to coat the potatoes well. Pour 1/2 cup of the vegetable stock around the potatoes.
- Roast the potatoes in the oven, turning every 10 minutes to prevent them from sticking and adding more stock as needed, until tender and lightly browned (about 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- Remove from the oven, drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette, and serve.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating8 people
love it!midgelet in Eastern loved it
This looks so delicious! And the herbs are just gorgeous! I wish I could give you a 10!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
I bet I could make this. I gave you a 5 cause I think it is a super recipe.
JJmmmmgood in loved it