Grilled Salmon with Tomatoes Spinach and CapersFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets(6oz ea.),skin on shopping list
- 1Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 med. onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1lb. plum tomatoes,chopped shopping list
- 3c baby spinach shopping list
- 1Tbs rinsed and drained capers shopping list
- 4 lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to broil. Lightly coat baking dish with cooking spray
- Place salmon,flesh side up,in baking dish and lightly season with salt and pepper. Broil without turning until salmon is cooked through 8 to 10 mins.
- Meanwhile,heat oil in large saucepan over med heat. Add onion and garlic and cook,stirring occassionally,until softened,about 7 mins. Stir in the tomatoes,spinach and capers. Cook 2 mins. longer. Remove pan from heat.
- Remove salmon from broiler and transfer to 4 serving plates. Spoon tomato mixture over salmon,squeeze lemon wedges over top and serve warm.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating15 people
YUM!!!! High FIVE to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Looks like a great recipe!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Just can't improve on this one. Perfect.
Having it for dinner tomorrow. Thanks
Arthurcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it