Grilled Salmon with Tomatoes Spinach and CapersFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 4 salmon fillets(6oz ea.),skin on shopping list
- 1Tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 med. onion,chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic,minced shopping list
- 1lb. plum tomatoes,chopped shopping list
- 3c baby spinach shopping list
- 1Tbs rinsed and drained capers shopping list
- 4 lemon wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to broil. Lightly coat baking dish with cooking spray
- Place salmon,flesh side up,in baking dish and lightly season with salt and pepper. Broil without turning until salmon is cooked through 8 to 10 mins.
- Meanwhile,heat oil in large saucepan over med heat. Add onion and garlic and cook,stirring occassionally,until softened,about 7 mins. Stir in the tomatoes,spinach and capers. Cook 2 mins. longer. Remove pan from heat.
- Remove salmon from broiler and transfer to 4 serving plates. Spoon tomato mixture over salmon,squeeze lemon wedges over top and serve warm.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating15 people
YUM!!!! High FIVE to you! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Looks like a great recipe!mamalou in Attleboro loved it
Just can't improve on this one. Perfect.
Having it for dinner tomorrow. Thanks
Arthurcookingforfun in Marblehead loved it