Quick Holiday Cheese DipFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages shredded cheddar cheese(any variety) shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 small can chopped black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic in butter until lightly browned.
- Mix together cream cheese, garlic butter, green onions, sour cream, pepper, 8 oz of the shredded cheddar, Parmesan cheese,and hot sauce.
- Spoon into casserole or oven prof serving dish.
- Spread black olives and remaining cheese over top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with assorted chips, crackers, or chunks of toasted French or Italian bread .
- * As an added treat, spread bread with garlic butter and run under broiler until lightly browned before serving with cheese dip.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating13 people
Sounds like a yummy dip. Thumbs up!juels in Clayton loved it
Does so sound yummy!! Five from me too! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This is GREAT, Deb!! Thanks! FFF group and 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!