Quick Holiday Cheese DipFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup Frank's hot sauce shopping list
- 2 (8 oz) packages shredded cheddar cheese(any variety) shopping list
- 4 oz. shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 small can chopped black olives shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic in butter until lightly browned.
- Mix together cream cheese, garlic butter, green onions, sour cream, pepper, 8 oz of the shredded cheddar, Parmesan cheese,and hot sauce.
- Spoon into casserole or oven prof serving dish.
- Spread black olives and remaining cheese over top.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve with assorted chips, crackers, or chunks of toasted French or Italian bread .
- * As an added treat, spread bread with garlic butter and run under broiler until lightly browned before serving with cheese dip.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating13 people
Sounds like a yummy dip. Thumbs up!juels in Clayton loved it
Does so sound yummy!! Five from me too! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
This is GREAT, Deb!! Thanks! FFF group and 55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!