Elaines Bacon Cheese Pastry AppetizersFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Roll dough between the palms of your hands to form a ‘cigar’ shape
- Place one piece of cheddar at either end, pressing down to hug the pastry
- Leave the middle space of the pastry open
- Place one piece of bacon on top of the cheese
- Fold the package in half, sandwich style
- Bake @ 350*F 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating60 people
Hummmm bout missed these yummers!! :)
55555lanacountry in Macon loved it
mmmmmmmm they look very good elaine thank you ..fiveminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Elaine, these look simple and beautiful!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!