Pizza StewFrom sparow64 8 years ago
- 11/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 15-ounce can pizza sauce shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pepperoni shopping list
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked italian sausage shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms and onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add water, pizza sauce, pepperoni, tomatoes, sausage and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Before serving, stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese
People Who Like This Dish 15
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- FailingDreamsx Nowhere, Us
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- aliarif Indore, IN
- marky90 Dearborn, MI
- laurieg Wilmington, MA
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- jdiamonds11 North Las Vegas, NV
- showmegirl Midwest, MO
- irishiz Annapolis, MD
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating9 people
Yummy, love pizza.hayleesgrandma in Waldron loved it
So yummy! Will make for sure!
Thanks for great post... =)
Debbie~pinkpasta in Upstate loved it
This is one the granddaughters will LOVE!uncoolmom in Atlanta loved it