Strawberry FeuilleteFrom minitindel 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut each sheet of puff pastry in half, then cut each half into 3 rectangles and place on a greased baking tray.
- bake in mod hot oven 400 degrees f. for 10 minutes.cool on wire rack...........
- place half the strawberries , the sugar and lemon juice in a medium saucepan and cook gently over moderately low heat for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- when fruit is soft push through a sieve and discard pips
- stir kirsch into puree' and set aside
- whip cream until light and fluffy, fold in remaining strawberries and spread over 6 of the pastry leaves
- top with remaining 6 pastry leaves......
- dust with icing sugar and serve in a pool of strawberry puree
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating11 people
love u!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Wow!! What a decoretion...This is really new.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh how decadent!michelle73 in Melville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!