Markys Sunday Morn Potato CasseroleFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (Healthy Request) shopping list
- 8 oz. cheese (colby, Cheddar, Whatever........) Grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 small onion , minced shopping list
- 1/2 Cup green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 lb. bag frozen shredded hash browns (use Ore Ida, if you can) shopping list
- Optional: shopping list
- Cooked bacon, sausage, ham............. shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 13" X 9" X 2" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook your breakfast meat of choice, and chop.
- In a bowl, combine soup, cheese, butter, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Gently fold the potatoes,green peppers and your cooked breakfast meats into the mixture and pour into prepared pan.
- Top with a few pats of butter if you like.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, until heated through and top is browned.
- Serve with Eggs, toast and a smile!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating15 people
ok marky go fix it ill be over in the am hahaha
five............. yummy for sure
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
mmm....sounds like brunch for me and you and tink...I'll bring the screwdrivers...sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Mmmmm Sunday morning here would be so much better today if we had some of this!! 20 year anniversary today for my hubby & I.jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!