Pumpkin Cranberry BreadFrom paulasue1 8 years ago
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 TBS. pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 2 TSP. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 TSP. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups (15 oz. can) pumpkin shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil in a small mixing bowl and beat until just blended.
- Add Pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and stir until moistened.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool pans for 5 to 10 minutes before trying to remove bread.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cookpaulasue1 Litchfield Park, AZ
The Rating14 people
awsome recipe thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!! i love pumpkin anything yumola here
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This looks wonderful. Hope I have a can of pumpkin,I'll make today!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!