Caramel Apple Dump CakeFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- cake shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups butter (3 sticks) shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 5 Roman Beauty apples - peeled, cored & chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 1/4 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- caramel GLAZE: shopping list
- 4 Tbs. butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
How to make it
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine all dry ingredients together and slowly add to egg mixture.
- Mixture will be thick and sticky.
- Stir in apples and pecans and "dump" into a buttered and floured 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 325 for 50 - 60 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- CARAMEL GLAZE
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add sugars and salt.
- Cook stirring frequently for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream and cook for another 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Put fork holes in the cooled dump cake and pour carmel glaze over the top.
- Serve while warm.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- justjakesmom Everett, WA
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- devanmom Greenville
- chefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- m11andrade Kankakee, IL
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
yes!! yes!!and yes i love caramel !!!! yummy one
i see you have more recipes ill be back gotta go tend to my mom for an hour hahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
This sounds great, Sparow, and thanks so much for sharing it. HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
sounds delicious - thank you so much - leebearleebear in Brookpark loved it