Brie Dip With Artichokes And CrabFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1/2c diced onion shopping list
- 5tsp.olive oil,divided shopping list
- 1/4c dry white wine shopping list
- 3/4c canned artichoke hearts,chopped shopping list
- 1/2c heavy cream shopping list
- 1 wheel brie cheese,rind removed,cubed(13.2oz) shopping list
- 1tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1tsp lemon juice shopping list
- minced zest of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1/2tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- cayenne to taste shopping list
- 2Tbs miced fresh parsley shopping list
- 2tsp miced fresh tarragon or 1tsp. dried tarragon shopping list
- 1 can lump creabmeat,drained(6.5oz) shopping list
- 1/2c panko crumbs shopping list
- Tin sliced toasted baguettes or crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400;coat a 1qt. baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Saute onion in 3tsp. oil in nonstick skillet over med-high heat till soft,about 5 mins
- Deglaze with wine,simmer untilnearly evaporated then stir in artichokes and cream.. Simmer 1 min.,reduce heat to med-low then add brie in batches,stirring till melted and smooth. Off heat,add dijon,lemon juice and zest.,worcestershire,cayenne,parsley and tarragon.
- Spread crabmeat in the prepared baking dish,then top with brie mixture. Toss panko and remaining 2rsp.oil together in bowl,sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake till dip is bubbly and topping is golden,about 15 mins. Serve with toasted baguettes or crackers.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
This sounds amazing. I absolutely adore brie cheese, such a great taste and this sounds amazing with the crab and artichokes added in. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Ditto Chefmeow...I couldn't have said it better myself! Thanks for sharing, pleclare!!meals4abby in Valders loved it
Are we talking sheer elegance here, clare? Oh my 5 is coming your way. Can't wait for this one!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
Atichokes Anonymous61 members
Happy New Year20 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Happy Hour41 members
Appetizers A Gogo44 members
Its Party Time97 members
Christmas Recipes Made Easy31 members