Grilled Chicken Aioli Sandwich with Tomato and AvocadoFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
- 1 Boneless, skinless chicken breast about 5 oz shopping list
- 1/4 tsp Finely chopped garlic shopping list
- to taste --- salt shopping list
- to taste --- pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil shopping list
- 2 Hearty country-style whole-grain bread slices, about 1/4 inch thick shopping list
- 1 tbsp Aioli shopping list
- 2 tomato slices shopping list
- 1 oz avocado sliced shopping list
- Leaf lettuce leaves 1-2 leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken breast between two sheets of plastic film.
- With a meat mallet, gently pound to a uniform thickness of about 1/2 in.
- Combine the garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Lightly coat the chicken with this mixture.
- Let marinate about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a grill or broiler to very hot.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through.
- Spread the bread slices with aioli.
- Top one of the slices with the chicken, then the tomatoes, the avocado, and the lettuce.
- Top with the remaining slice of bread.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating59 people
aswome delicous recipe Chef thanks bunches.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
nice ....!! i like this recipe, very much.
you always come up with the good stuff.
keep up the good work 5 pts of course!!frodo in meadville loved it
Oh my goodness. Now that's making me hungry and it isn't even CLOSE to lunch time yet. I guess I could start marinating.....right? High 5!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it