Apple CobblerFrom bro_hoe_928 7 years ago
How to make it
- Put apples in the bottom of a lightly greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and egg until it looks like coarse cornmeal.
- Sprinkle topping over the apples.
- Pour melted butter over the entire dish.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookbro_hoe_928 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating25 people
YUMMMMMMMMM!! May I please have some ?? :+D
HIGH FIVE!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I have the ice cream ready for when this comes out of the oven. Great Stuff!
five forkstrigger in loved it
When's dessert??? LOLsharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!