Oh So Quick Cold Night SoupFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup chopped celery shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 cans mixed vegetables,drained shopping list
- 1 large can whole tomatoes shopping list
- small can of tomato paste shopping list
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock shopping list
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups large elbow macaroni shopping list
- 3 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- In large soup pot saute onions, celery, garlic in butter until tender.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Crush tomatoes and add to broth.
- Stir in vegetables, potatoes, and carrots.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in seasonings, paste, and macaroni.
- Continue to cook, covered for 20 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings and cook an additional 5 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating12 people
hi there i think this sounds really good i love soups........thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
What could be more comforting in cold? All ingredients we usually already have. Perfect, Maretheiris in Garden City loved it
It will be the soup tonight! thanks for the post.
Cherrycherryflower70 in Dibrugarh loved it