Strawberry Pretzel SaladFrom krumkake 8 years ago
- 2 cups pretzels sticks, coarsely crushed shopping list
- ¾ cup butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 8 ounce container Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) strawberry jell-o shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries (unsweetened), partially thawed shopping list
How to make it
- Melt the butter; mix with crushed pretzels and sugar.
- Pat firmly into a 9x13 ungreased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely before adding next layer.
- Beat cream cheese with Cool Whip and powdered sugar.
- Spread this over the cooled pretzel crust. Chill completely.
- Dissolve jell-o mix in hot water.
- Mix in partially thawed frozen strawberries.
- Gently pour this over the cream cheese layer.
- You can top with a layer of Cool Whip, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!