Sweet Hot Jalapeno JellyFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 3/4- cup chopped red bell peppers shopping list
- 3/4- cup chopped green bell peppers shopping list
- 1/3- cup diced and seeded jalapeno's peppers shopping list
- 2 3/4- cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2- cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1- tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice shopping list
- 6- tablespoons certo liquid pectin shopping list
How to make it
- com bine the peppers, jalapenos, sugar, vinegar, and lime juice in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- heat until warm and sugar is dissolved
- pour the mixture in a blender or food processor and blend for 5 seconds
- return the blended mixture to the saucepan and bring to a boil
- skim off ant foam that rises to the surface.
- decrease the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes
- stir in the pectin, increase the heat to medium- high, and bring to a boil
- remove from heat and cool
- this jelly will set as it cools down
- when cool cover and refrigerate it will keep for 5-6 days......unless its canned .......
- makes 3 cups........
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating13 people
And how, may I ask, does you flauntas like being dipped in this.... lol. Nice one, sherry! Of course, you got my five, my friend. How are doing these days?
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
love hot pepper jellies... especially with cream cheese or on regular cheese.. a 5 in my bookpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sounds like a great recipe!!! Thanks!! :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!