Never Have To Buy Salad Dressing Again DressingFrom glennk 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite jam or jelly I really like to use my mother in laws home made grape jam. shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon of balsamic vinegar, or if making raspberry dressing use raspberry vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of mustard shopping list
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. shopping list
- 1 bag of baby spinach leaves shopping list
- some bociccinni or cubes of fresh mozzerella shopping list
How to make it
- Put all of the ingredients into mixing bowl
- using a wisk, mix together for about 1 minute
- adjust flavors buy adding to one or more of the ingredients
- Pour over spinach and cheese.
- enjoy you wont believe how good this is!
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookglennk Dalmeny, CA
The Rating10 people
Sounds great. Thanks for the post.dragonwings647 in Duchesne loved it
Good stuff. I'm partial to an apricot jam and sherry vinegar verson.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I agree with the others...this sounds really good and I like the fact that you can change it up with different flavored jellies. Think I'm going to try cherry. Thanks for sharing :) ^5lori4flavor in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!