Bacon Avocado Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 10 medium red skinned potatoes scrubbed shopping list
- 2 avocados halved pitted peeled and cubed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Quarter or cube potatoes then place in cold water to cover in large pot.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat slightly and cook until potatoes are tender.
- While potatoes cook place cubed avocados in bowl and sprinkle with lime juice and toss to coat.
- Drain potatoes and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place potatoes, bacon, green onion and cilantro in a large serving bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients then add to potatoes and mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in cubed avocados and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating8 people
This sounds very good. I would really like to try this. I'm printing it for the next family get-together. 5 forks from me. Thanks for posting it.
Paulapaulasue1 in Litchfield Park loved it
WOW! Chef, This Sounds Great. Thank Rhoda For Sharing This.goblue434 in Anniston loved it
Your friend is a genius! This is a very nice recipe, love the addition of avocado here! Come on, people, who gave it a low rating? this deserves no less than a 5!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!