Honey Lager BurgerFrom juels 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef shopping list
- 3/4 cup honey lager (or any lager), divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2-1 tsp. salt, or to taste shopping list
- 8 slices tomato shopping list
- 8 thin slices red onion shopping list
- sliced pickles(optional) shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns shopping list
- For the sauce: shopping list
- 3 tbsp. mayo shopping list
- 3 tbsp. ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. spicy brown mustard (or a mustard of your choice) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. honey shopping list
How to make it
- For the sauce:
- In a small bowl combine 1 tbsp. honey lager, mayo, ketchup, mustard and honey. Mix well and reserve.
- Warm up the grill.
- Combine beef, 1/4 cup honey lager, Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Lighly oil the grill grate and cook burgers for 3 minutes over medium-high heat. Turn and brush burgers with some remaining lager. Grill 3 minutes, turn and brush with lager again. Repeat grilling and brushing until burgers are cooked to desired doneness.
- Grill red onions until lightly caramelized, or you can use them raw, if desired.
- Lightly grill the buns (optional).
- To assemble:
- Place 2 tomato slices, 2 onion slices, a couple of pickles and a burger on the bottom half of each bun. Spread with the sauce and cover with the bun top. Serve right away.
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating11 people
good job!lumpy1 in Markham loved it
Oh Juels, I gotta have one of these babies real soon...:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
I could go for one of these with some Germain Potato Salad too.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!