CRESENT AND EGG BREAKFAST BAKEFrom tnacndn 7 years ago
- 1 lb sausage or bacon, cooked,drained and crumbled shopping list
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 C. milk shopping list
- 2 C. hash browns shopping list
- 1 C. grated mozzaralla cheese (or your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Grease an 9" X 13" pan
- Unfold Crescent rolls into strips and press together on bottom and sides of pan.
- Whisk eggs, milk, mustard and pepper.
- Sprinkle the sausage/bacon and potatoes, then the cheese on top of Crescent dough.
- Pour egg mixture over all.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until no liquid in center.
People Who Like This Dish 31
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating2 people
See Cresent And Egg Breakfast Bake for more.
1/15/14pointsevenout in Athens loved it
I'm going to try this next Sunday. I love egg bakes and I am always looking for a special one.
Crescent rolls sound like a great addition!!!helewes in Newton loved it
I made 2 pans of this delectable bake for my brunch, I stole away a helping for this mornings nosh. Highest compliments!!helewes in Newton loved it