Lofat penne with spicy vodka cream sauceFrom laurieg 6 years ago
- cooking spray shopping list
- 3 turkey sausages shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 can of crushed tomatos shopping list
- 1 can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 pound of penne pasta-cooked and drained shopping list
- 1/8 cup of vodka shopping list
- 1/2 cup of fat free half and half shopping list
- 1/4 cup of basil shopping list
- 1/3 cup of reduced fat parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, heat pam over moderate heat. Remove casing from Turkey sausage and ad the sausage to the skillet. Cook, breaking up the meat until brown. Add garlic and red pepper flakes.
- add tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes
- Add vodka, half and half and cheese and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low and add pasta toss for 1 minute.
- Stir in basil and serve!!
The Cooklaurieg Wilmington, MA
The Rating17 people
Yummy...This Sounds Great...High 5chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Thanks for the low-fat version! The recipe is awesome! Added to the "bazil world" group.juels in Clayton loved it
I love this and now with reduced calories, thank you so much HIGH 5gagagrits in Irmo loved it