Parmesan Cracker Crusted TilapiaFrom twilightdawning 8 years ago
- 18 Ritz crackers shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 4 Tilapia filets, rinsed and patted dry shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon balck pepper shopping list
- lemon wedges (optional) shopping list
- tartar sauce (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Crush Ritz crackers in a small Ziploc bag. Add cheese, oil, and basil and shake to combine.
- Place tilapia on prepared baking sheet. Brush top of each filet with about 1/2 Tablespoon of dijon mustard and season with the salt and pepper.
- Press the cracker mixture into the mustard coated side of each filet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon wedges and tartar sauce, if desired
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooktwilightdawning Lancaster, CA
The Rating7 people
Oh this sounds soo good. I'm going to have a hard time deciding what fish to make for my dinner. I've saved the recipe. Will make the ultimate call in the morning thanks for posting. Missymis7up in Fort Sill loved it
Keri I made it. It was really good. I had to accomendate the fact that the tilapia I get at Walmart in the frozen section does not have skin on it. So I double the ritz mixture and coated both sides of 6 filets and it worked out prefectly, no left ov...moremis7up in Fort Sill loved it
Simply delicious!! My beau doesn't like fish and guess what? He "loved" this. Thank you so much! I'll be making this again & again. I did forget to add the olive oil to the cracker mixture so sprayed the tops with olive oil and that wor...moreDetroitTokyo in Detroit loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!