Cheesy Garlic Baked ChickenFrom chefbaudri 5 years ago
- 1/3 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt shopping list
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs ( I use panko crumbs) shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- Addtional cheddar cheese for topping, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine melted butter with garlic, garlic powder and Lawry's.
- In another bowl, combine breadcrmbs with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar, parmesan cheese and black pepper.
- Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in crumb mixture.
- Place in prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with addtional shredded cheddar the last 5 minutes of baking.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookchefbaudri Grand Rapids, MI
The Rating12 people
Ho hum... another 5! Thanks, baudri.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Chef, that sounds very good - I believe I have all I need to make this for dinner tonight...will take some pics for you, if you'd like. Can't wait to taste it!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Oh this sounds so good.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!