Nothing To It-slow Cooker Ham And BeansFrom keni 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse, sort, and soak beans over night.
- Rinse beans well, again, and place in slow cooker, sprayed with no stick spray
- Add onion
- Add ham bone and push down into beans
- Cover with all liquid.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours until beans are soft and all meat has fallen off bone, and remove bone
- Break up any large chunks of ham and add fresh ground pepper to taste.
- Stir and serve with cornbread(easy recipe included in my recipes :)
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookkeni Sweet Home, AL
The Rating12 people
One of my favorites, just because it's so easy and tasty... get it started before heading out the morning, and come home to a hearty meal. :) Absolutely awesome with some good cornbread. There should be a picture of this in the dictionary next to "st...moremalty in Missoula loved it
One of my all time favorit comfort foods... Simple to put together but oh so good
flavor....;-)~~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
This sounds super!pleclare in Framingham loved it