Irish SteakFrom olivia63 6 years ago
How to make it
- Coat both sides of steak with crushed peppercorns.
- Melt butter in cast iron skillet.
- Place steak in pan and cook on one side for 6 minutes; turn and cook an additional 4 minutes for medium rare.
- Remove steak from pan and place on warm platter.
- Pour off butter; deglaze pan with whiskey.
- Set on fire. When flame goes out, continue to cook 1 minute.
- Add heavy cream and cook on high to reduce.
- When sauce thickens, add parsley and ladle onto steak.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookolivia63 Albuquerque, NM
The Rating7 people
Oh Olivia when you say smile you mean it cracked black peppercorn encrusted steak is my favorite and that whiskey sauce is dream like.
Five forks ans a smile from ear to ear :)trigger in loved it
That does sound delicious - how can you go wrong with that sauce!?! Thanks, olivia...Krumkrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I love the sauce here! The recipe sounds fantastic and the picture is beautiful!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!